What are you?

Here’s Don Hagen’s political quiz.

10: What techniques are best for maintaining discipline in the classroom?

CONSERVATIVE: If just one student misbehaves, severely punish the entire class.

LIBERAL: Force boys who refuse to settle down to take psychotropic drugs, such as Ritalin and Prozac.

LIBERTARIAN: Anyone who doesn’t want to be in class can leave.

COMMUNIST: Anyone who doesn’t want to be in class can be made an example of.

16: A cup with that only contains half a cup of water is…

CONSERVATIVE: half full.

LIBERAL: half empty.

LBERTARIAN: an example of shortages caused by government control of our water supply.

COMMUNIST: an example of inequitable wealth distribution caused by the inherent social injustice in free enterprise.

1. Independent George says:

When I first looked at this post, I misread ‘Communist’ as ‘Columnist’. Freudian slip, I guess.

2. A cup with that only contains half a cup of water is…

Halfway between full and empty. (My son’s answer).

3. 16. ENGINEER: Twice as big as it needs to be.

4. science joe says:

16: Choose:
    a. New improved, with higher priced product (you name it).
    b. The cup is not half full. It has 1/2 water and 1/2 air. The cup is always full.
    c. who cares?

5. D. Cooper says:

16. The cup has not reached it’s full potential.

6. Richard Heddleson says:

The cup is an overachiever and it has shifted the curve to the detriment of the water.

7. A true conservative would not punish the entire class.

A true conservative would make sure that the class knew the rules and consequences of breaking them. When you broke a rule you would then recieve the appropriate punishment.

8. Kirk Parker says:

That’s ok, roux, you can’t really expect a mere humorist to engage in the sort of finely nuanced French-style thinking that would enable him to distinguish between conservatives and totalitarians.

9. 16. My Mother-in-law: The glass is dirty.

10. Just John says:

Pragmatist: *glug, glug, glug* Ahhh… Empty.

11. Walter Wallis says:

My horse ain’t thirsty, I am. Where’s the booze?