Beyond parody

Now you can Shop Till Capitalism Drops. But you’ll be shopping a long time, comrade.

Thanks to Ben Cunningham for the tip.

Comments

1. Crass commercial messages from the Communist Party USA! Hypocracy defined.

2. The Bear is cute though…..

3. On the first day of Christmas, a commie gave to me: a commie bear in a pear tree . . .

4. On the second day of Christmas, a commie gave to me: two commie mugs; and a commie bear in a pear tree.

5. Ken Summers says:

[Mr. Rogers] Can you say “Dripping with irony”? M’hmm, I knew you could.[ /Mr. Rogers]

6. That’s it. I’m ordering the Karl Marx Lunchbox.

7. On the third day of Christmas, a commie gave to me, three commie bibs, two commie mugs, and a commie bear in a pear tree . . .

Speaking of commies, Joanne, fark has a great Chairman Mao photoshop going. Can you link it?

8. Here’s the Chairman Mao link. I can’t get the photo to work, possibly because I’m not a Farker.

9. Yer a peach, ma’am. Next time I go huckin’ rocks, I’ll leave your car alone.

10. Caffeinated Curmudgeon says:

ccwbass & Ken Summers wrote:

“On the third day of Christmas, a commie gave to me, three commie bibs, two commie mugs, and a commie bear in a pear tree . . .”

On the fourth day of Christmas, a commie gave to me,
    Four Internationales,
    Three commie bibs,
    Two commie mugs,
    And a commie bear in a pear tree . . .

11. On the fifth day of Christmas, a commie gave to me,
    Five Gulags,
    Four Internationales,
    Three commie bibs,
    Two commie mugs,
    And a commie bear in a pear tree . . .

12. On the sixth day of Christmas, a commie gave to me, six ‘tater vodkas
    five gulags
    four Internationales
    three commie bibs
    two commie mugs
    and a commie bear in a pear tree . . .

13. On the seventh day of Christmas, a commie gave to me,
    seven czars a falling,
    six ‘tater vodkas
    five gulags
    four Internationales
    three commie bibs
    two commie mugs
    and a commie bear in a pear tree .

On the eight day of Christmas, a commie gave to me,
    eight MiGs a flying,
    seven czars a falling,
    six ‘tater vodkas
    five gulags
    four Internationales
    three commie bibs
    two commie mugs
    and a commie bear in a pear tree .

14. Did anyone else notice this:

You want “Bush Out 2004” under where?

At least us ravaging capitalists can spell “underwear”.

15. Nine North Koreans

16. Ten tovarishes toiling

17. I literally lost my breath when I read this. I am almost speechless. But, I just want to say that you’ve all made my day. Tanks for the yucks.

18. Perhaps each of us could buy a ‘special Marxist gift’ and send them to our favorite “Progressive” Socialist/Democrat/Commie politician to let them know that we know exactly who and what they are….
    [you listenin’ Hillary]

Who knows perhaps she already has the complete set….along with her Palestinian terrorist headcover.

19. Richard Brandshaft says:

They sell “CCCP” and “KGB” T-shirts in Prague. I thought it was astounding that they had developed a sense of humor about it so soon.

20. Alan Lasnover says:

Are you the same Joanne Jacobs who writes for the San Jose Mercury News?

21. The answer to Alan Lasnover’s question (said answer being yes) can in fact be found on the main page of this blog, reachable by clicking [main] at the top. One of my regular stops, in fact.

22. BTW, I like to bust a gut yesterday when I noticed that someone followed up a link to this article with a link to a capitalist rope company.

Like Lenin said “When we hang the capitalists, we will need to buy the rope from them, as our economy is incapable of producing it.”

23. 11 widespread famines

24. 12 politburos

(I couldn’t resist–now if I could only get the tune out of my head.)

25. A cute bear indeed, do you think that he knows that he’s been exploited by the USA/Israel/Coca-Cola/Rupert Murdoch cabal like the rest of the proletarians of the cadre?

snark!

Trackbacks

1. JoeWorld says:

The Apocalypse is about to happen…

How about a Karl Marx Christmas ornament ?The Communist Party of the USA has turned capitalist. Perhaps you want a Karl Marx Lunchbox or a Communist Logo teddy bear. Or even a bib bedecked with the mug of some communist hero for your child. The Communi…